BMS VR Setup
There is no direct support for VR in Falcon BMS today. It is possible to make use of 6DoF that VR supports, using tools listed below.
It is possible to see 2D game in VR using OpenTrack. Currently the 3D depth (stereoscopic) is messed up with the HUD.
If you think any of the following information is not correct or you want to add any valuable information, please feel free to edit or send a private message to StealthyNeo - https://www.reddit.com/user/StealthyNeo/
 BMS in VR - 2D using OpenTrack and SteamVR
At the moment
- It is possible to See the 2D game in VR
- And use the Head tracking feature (6DoF) of VR
- You need to purchase Virtual Desktop (where you can see your desktop on your VR) - http://store.steampowered.com/app/382110/Virtual_Desktop/ ($15)
If you are using Vive, you may skip to step 3
1. Download and install Steam.
2. Configure SteamVR for Oculus Rift. So Your Oculus acts as a Vive :-p https://www.roadtovr.com/how-to-use-oculus-rift-with-steamvr-play-games-install-support-non-vr-games-desktop-theather-mode/
3. Purchase Virtual Desktop ($15) http://store.steampowered.com/app/382110/Virtual_Desktop/
4. Download and install OpenTrack - https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/releases
5. Run OpenTrack and select "Valve SteamVR" as input and "FreeTrack 2.0 Enhanced" as output
6. Run BMS and enjoy :)
Best known OpenTrack version for SteamVR - https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/releases
 Other Candidates
3D driver, which converts monon or sterio images to VR.
OpenTrack - https://github.com/opentrack/opentrack/releases
TriDef - https://www.tridef.com/
vorpX - https://www.vorpx.com/
 Related Discussions
vorpX discussions https://www.vorpx.com/forums/topic/falcon-4-bms-and-vorpx/#post-124600